DIRECTIONS to make Grandios Pap
CORN FLOUR – ½ CUP
COLD WATER – ½ CUP
HOT WATER – 1½ CUP
1. Add cold water to cornflour in a bowl; mix well until lump free.
2. Bring hot water to boil in a small pot; reduce heat and slowly stir the cornflour mixture into the hot water
3. Keep cooking and stirring for another two minutes or until thickens
1. Add cold water to cornflour in a medium microwaveable bowl; mix well until lump free
2. Pour the hot water into the mixture; cook on high in the microwave for two minutes
3. Remove from the microwave and stir; return to the microwave and cook for another two minutes
Use less hot water for a thicker texture. Use more hot water for a lighter texture.
Serve hot with moinmoin or bean cake