Prothrive Astute Heights Ltd is a food processing company established to manufacture Grandios Pap (Ogi, Akamau, Koko) which is a fermented dry maize flour product widely eaten in Nigeria and many other countries in West Africa.
We decided to venture into this product to meet the needs of people who love pap but are unable to make it due to the series of tedious processes involved in its production or who refrain from buying the wet pap from roadside vendors due to hygiene concerns. Our products also meet the needs of some others who would like to take pap with them everywhere or have it for a long time without getting spoilt but are unable to enjoy this convenience with pap in the wet form.
Nursing/weaning mothers and convalescents also find our pap to be an able companion for good nourishment at this point in their lives.
Grandios Pap is Pap in dry form which is produced to high hygienic standards, all natural and has an average shelf life of nine months.
Our aim is to provide our customers with convenient and hygienic products of exceptional quality and competitive pricing all hinged on fast turnaround and unparalleled customer service.
Our vision is to be a Nigerian company that is well-managed, exciting, has high business ethics and an excellent reputation of producing innovative and preferred products, being the preferred employer and corporate citizen whilst delivering exceptional shareholder value. No 1 Nigerian company of international standard.
Our leadership team currently consists of Managing Director Yemisi Obe and Chairman Sesan Obe, both of whom are seasoned and visionary business persons. As the company’s founders and owners, they have a combined 40 years of post-graduation experience in business start-up, consulting and management. Their experience includes product research and development, high-growth business management, building construction, retailing, business consulting and financial management. After recognizing the need for and value of creating high quality, portable and longer shelf life pap, these exceptional individuals decided to diversify their business into its production.
Additional key leaders include heads of Production, Marketing and Sales, Finance and Administration units.
Our Core Values
The following list of core values reflects what is truly important to us as an organization. These are not values that change from time to time, situation to situation or person to person, but rather they underpin our company culture
- Excellence – We strive to be the best in everything we do
- Integrity – We act with integrity and do what is right always so our products are trusted
- Teamwork – We work collaboratively across the organisation to earn our customers’ loyalty and respect
- Customer Focus – We are passionate about our customers’ needs and surpass their expectations
- Accountability – We are a responsible company that ensures the safety of our people, products and the environment
- Growth – We are relentless in the urgent pursuit of company value-addition and individual growth.
- Hard Work – We apply intelligence and extraordinary effort to deliver exceptional customer, consumer and shareholder value.